*The Free Bikes for Kids program is suspended until December 2020. Check back for more details soon.
We receive hundreds of bikes every month. Most of our programs focus on providing bicycles for adults so we have hundreds of youth bicycles in our space waiting for a good home. We figured, “why wait until the holidays for kids to get a bike?”
Free Bikes for Kids is just what it sounds like. Any Parent/Guardian can bring in a child 10 years or younger and leave with a bicycle and helmet. Simple as that.
- Children must be accompanied by Parent or Guardian,
- Children must be present. Parent or Guardian may purchase bicycles for children not present,
- Children must be 10-years old or younger,
- One bicycle and helmet per child per year,
- Select bicycles with wheel sizes of 20” or smaller eligible,
- Bicycles are used. Recipients understand bicycles are received in an “as-is” condition. Some may require repair work or parts not provided by Second Chance Bikes.
- Accessories are not included but may be purchased,
- Bicycle selection is limited to what is in stock at that time,
- Bicycles will not be held,
- Helmets are available while supplies last,
- Helmets must be sized and fitted to Child before leaving,
- Parent or Guardian must provide contact information and sign a liability release waiver before receiving a bicycle,
- Second Chance Bikes provides no warranty or assurance of quality or safety for bicycles received.