We receive hundreds of bikes every month. Most of our programs focus on providing bicycles for adults so we have hundreds of youth bicycles in our space waiting for a good home. We figured why wait until the holidays for kids to get a bike?
Free Bikes for Kids is just what it sounds like. Any Parent/Guardian can bring in a child 10 years or younger and leave with a bicycle and helmet. Simple as that.
- Children must be accompanied by Parent or Guardian,
- Children must be present. Parent or Guardian may purchase bicycles for children not present,
- Children must be 10-years old or younger,
- One bicycle and helmet per child per year,
- Select bicycles with wheel sizes of 20” or smaller eligible,
- Bicycles are used. Recipients understand bicycles are received in an “as-is” condition. Some may require repair work or parts not provided by Second Chance Bikes.
- Accessories are not included but may be purchased,
- Bicycle selection is limited to what is in stock at that time,
- Bicycles will not be held,
- Helmets are available while supplies last,
- Helmets must be sized and fitted to Child before leaving,
- Parent or Guardian must provide contact information and sign a liability release waiver before receiving a bicycle,
- Second Chance Bikes provides no warranty or assurance of quality or safety for bicycles received.