Transportation can be transformational. Affordable, reliable transportation like a Second Chance Bike does so much for a person in need.
- Promotes independence by not being reliant on a limited bus system
- Opens up employment opportunities
- Makes better food choices more accessible
- Gives access to affordable housing which may be further away from jobs
- Ensures people have a way to get to medical appointments
- Saves time and energy over walking
- Provides recreation opportunities
We work with over twenty social service organizations, agencies, and Ministries to provide bicycles to their clients. We do not provide bicycle donations directly to clients. If you need a bicycle and cannot afford one of our used bikes, please reach out to one of our partner social service organizations HERE.
If you would like to help get bikes to more people in need consider: